Discover the perfect place to put down your roots.
At Magnolia Realty we understand that choosing the right home for you is less about its physical aesthetics and more about where you see yourself and your family setting down roots. That's why our dedicated and passionate real estate agents in Texas take great pride in going the extra mile to locate the home you've always wanted.
About Round Rock
Round Rock, Texas, located just 15 miles North of Austin in the Central Texas Hill Country, is one of the fastest-growing cities in the nation. It is known for its outdoor activities, high level of safety, and family-friendly atmosphere. Round Rock's population is around 128,357 and is the 31st largest city in Texas (according to the 2010 U.S. Census Burea data).
For more information about Round Rock and all of the attractions, amenities, and history that make it a wonderful place to call home, visit their official website.
Round Rock real estate at a glance
- As of 2018, the median listing price in Round Rock, Texas is $295,286.
- In total, there are 43,534 homes and apartments in Round Rock, Texas.
- Since the year 2000, the total appreciation of homes in Round Rock, Texas has increased by 55.33 percent.
- 60.26 percent of Round Rock residents are homeowners.
- 15 percent of the homes in Round Rock, Texas are less than 20 years old.